Have you ever been in a relationship or friendship where you felt you were…
- On shaky ground, never sure what was going to happen?
- In a mental and emotional wrestling match that left you tired and on guard?
- Invisible and rarely taken seriously?
- Or taken for granted, pushed around, even bullied?
Everything in life is about relationships, starting with the one you have with yourself, and extending to the people around you. When you have good relationship fences with the people in your life, you flourish. When your fences are broken or nonexistent, others can take unfair advantage, drain you or bully you, and that can be both exhausting and demoralizing. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Do you want to feel more confidently and genuinely yourself, safe and valued in your relationships?
The key is building strong and healthy relationship fences.
Licensed therapist and award winning author of Tending Fences, Terry Barnett-Martin will show you how to:
- Build healthy relationship fences
- Become an expert in the art of effective communication
- And create a sense of wellbeing and personal power
Terry is a deeply caring, highly intuitive, empathic and experienced therapist. She draws from a multitude of techniques and perspectives to help clients to feel clearer and stronger in their lives.
In the welcoming atmosphere of her office, you can take a breath… and resolve what is standing between you and your joy and fulfillment.